James Mumford joins Enhar from Energy Matters / SunEdison and brings with him a wealth of solar PV project management experience.
James is a professional Mechanical Engineer who graduated from RMIT University, Melbourne and holds CEC Grid connect design accreditation with over six years of experience in all aspects of solar power generation from commercial grid connect to operations & maintenance, project management and product design.
James has worked as a Project Manager and Solar Engineer at Energy Matters / SunEdison where he worked in commercial grid connect design, SLDs & secondary protection, equipment specification, connection approvals and commissioning. James has an extensive and in-depth engineering understanding of photovoltaic technology and Australian Standards.
- Solar Power Design, Installation and commissioning (GC/Grid Protection & Export Control/Monitoring/O&M reporting)
- Solar installation specification, visualisation and 3-D modelling
- Developing technical specifications, drawings and tender documents and managing projects to completion on time and to budget
- Project Management
- Customer liaison and stakeholder engagement
- 1 MW Solar PV Project – technical assistance, commissioning & O&M responsibilities for Karratha Airport solar PV array with cloud predictive technology (CPT) and battery pilot program for Horizon Power / ARENA.
- 3.7 MW Solar PV Portfolio – design, specification and commissioning of numerous commercial solar power generation systems across 41 locations at BUPA Aged Care
- Project management of numerous council solar PV initiatives for Hume City Council