Enhars energy efficiency expert Richard Keech on ABC Radio
Have a listen to Enhar's energy efficiency expert Richard Keech on ABC radio today at 1:30pm with Jacinta Parsons, talking all things energy efficient.
Richard is a professional engineer, with a masters of environment majoring in energy efficiency and implementation. Richard has previously worked as a systems engineer assisting in the design, optimisation and certification of solar systems. He has contributed to Beyond Zero Emissions since 2007 in both the Zero Carbon Australian Stationary Energy plan and the Buildings Plan. In addition, he is a regular contributor to ReNew magazine and renew economy, being a previous conveyor for Moonee Valley Climate Action Group and contributed to the Moreland community solar group.
Richard is a lead author of the "Energy Freedom Home" which charts the course he has taken to achieve a 70% reduction in energy usage by 70% in his own home.
Richard deliveres a range of specialist services at Enhar including energy efficiency assessments and solar farm feasibility studies.
- Energy audits of a large complex facilities (school campus, stadium, church).
- Lead consultant on the Knox Countil 4.9MW solar farm feasibility study
- Lead consultant on the Bendigo Council Energy Strategy Plan;
- Lead consultant on the Whittlesea Council Virtual Power Plant Study;
- Lead consultant for the Bendigo Stadium energy assessment;
- Assessment of PV opportunities for local government authorities;