Cowork at the ‘Smart Energy Hub’ in leading environmental building
Who we are:
Enhar assists sustainability professionals achieve their renewable energy goals, by delivering excellent engineering and project management consulting services.
We have grown and expanded into a new ground floor space in the renowned 60L Green Building at 60 Leicester St, Carlton 3053. Embracing the hybrid work from home culture we have facility to lease out a group of desks.
The building is an exemplar of sustainability performance in terms of water, energy, passive heating and cooling. Owned by the Australian Conservation Foundation, the building is home to leading environmental justice, social justice, climate and sustainability organisations.
It is 5-minute walk from Victoria Market, 10 minutes from Melbourne Central Station and 5 minutes from the future Parkside train Station. We renovated the office with new kitchen, meeting room and office furniture. The building manager, the Australian Conservation Foundation, has fitted new HVAC and new carpet.
We have space for up to 20 people to share the space with us. We welcome organisations who are making the world a better place environmentally or socially or both. We value a positive co-working environment.
Price: $195+GST per month per person, all-inclusive, no lock in contract
What you get:
• Use of a hot desk for up to 50% of the week, flexibly booked to suit your schedule
• Use of board room sits up to 8, fully enabled for zoom and other video conferencing
• Attendance at monthly “learning lunch” events where experts in the hub share their insights in solar & smart energy
• Membership of ‘hub networking’ referrals for business opportunities
• Use of kitchen facilities and coffee machine, microwave, dishwasher, fridge
• Unlimited wifi
• Bicycle parking, showers
• Fully inclusive service – just bring your own laptop!
• For companies/teams of 2+ subscribers:
o logo branding on window, letterbox use
o Use of conference room sits up to 90, with zoom conferencing integration
- Desks, chairs and cupboard storage space
- Internet (wifi) NBN high speed
- Use of shared kitchen including fridge, coffee machine, microwave, dishwasher etc.
- Electricity and water usage costs
- Kitchen facilities and Coffee machine
- Usage of large conference room at no extra cost, seats up to 80 persons, includes hi tech multimedia presentation and video conferencing facilities, catering kitchen for events. Via booking system shared with other 60L tenants.
- Use of the internal meeting room which seats 8, with large screen TV and Zoom video conferencing facilities, via internal booking system.
- Printing: Sub-tenant pays per print cost $0.07562 per colour impression and $0.00756 per B&W impression Printing (including dedicated A4/A3 multifunction printer for your exclusive use, printer maintenance, toner, IT support, excluding paper costs)
Dates and terms:
- Available immediately
- Bond equivalent to 1 months rent required on commencement of lease. Subtenant terms will be consistent with terms of Enhar lease with building owners ACF.
To inquire, please contact Demian Natakhan at +61 (0) 468 309 863 / firstname.lastname@example.org