FOR LEASE: Dedicated Desks in an Environmental Building in Carlton, Melbourne
Who we are:
Enhar assists sustainability professionals achieve their renewable energy goals, by delivering excellent engineering and project management consulting services.
We have grown and expanded into a new ground floor space in the renowned 60L Green Building at 60 Leicester St, Carlton 3053. Embracing the hybrid work from home culture we have facility to lease out a group of desks.
The building is an exemplar of sustainability performance in terms of water, energy, passive heating and cooling. Owned by the Australian Conservation Foundation, the building is home to leading environmental justice, social justice, climate and sustainability organisations.
It is 5-minute walk from Victoria Market, 10 minutes from Melbourne Central Station and 5 minutes from the future Parkside train Station. We renovated the office with new kitchen, meeting room and office furniture. The building manager, the Australian Conservation Foundation, has fitted new HVAC and new carpet.
We have up to 12 spare desks for a subtenant to share the space with us. We welcome organisations who are making the world a better place environmentally or socially or both. We value a positive co-working environment.
- 12 desks: negotiable
- 9 desks: $2500+GST per month
- 5-8 desks: $300+GST per desk per month
- 1-4 desks: $350+GST per desk per month
Initially we are seeking one well suited subtenant to take 6 to 12 desks.
Then if there are desks remaining we will consider subtenants seeking fewer desks or individual desks.
- Desks, chairs and cupboard storage space
- Internet (wifi) NBN high speed
- Use of shared kitchen including fridge, coffee machine, microwave, dishwasher etc.
- Electricity and water usage costs
- Kitchen facilities and Coffee machine
- Usage of large conference room at no extra cost, seats up to 80 persons, includes hi tech multimedia presentation and video conferencing facilities, catering kitchen for events. Via booking system shared with other 60L tenants.
- Use of the internal meeting room which seats 8, with large screen TV and Zoom video conferencing facilities, via internal booking system.
- Printing: Sub-tenant pays per print cost $0.07562 per colour impression and $0.00756 per B&W impression Printing (including dedicated A4/A3 multifunction printer for your exclusive use, printer maintenance, toner, IT support, excluding paper costs)
Dates and terms:
- Available immediately
- 6- 12 month minimum lease terms (extensions available), renewable on annual basis.
- Bond equivalent to 1 months rent required on commencement of lease. Subtenant terms will be consistent with terms of Enhar lease with building owners ACF.
To inquire, please contact Demian Natakhan at +61 (0) 468 309 863 / email@example.com