Local Council initiatives session at All Energy will be packed with case studies
Oct 08, 2019
Local Councils continue to lead the transition to smart renewable energy use and our team is busy working for multiple local councils around the country. Enhar assists sustainability professionals in institutions such as councils achieve major progress towards zero emissions energy by providing high quality feasibility, engineering and project management services.
- Presentations will cover case studies in detail so attendees from both the public and private sectors will gain valuable insight from Enhar’s sessions on the 23rd of October.
- Enhar Director Demian Natakhan is chairing this session which covers large scale solar and smart building level solar-battery hybrid case studies.
- DEPLOYING A HYBRID SOLAR BATTERY SYSTEM TO CREATE BUSHFIRE RESILIENCE AT A COMMUNITY STADIUM - Ian Foster, Enhar commercial solar team leader
- ESTABLISHING SUNSHINE COAST COUNCILS 15 MW SOLAR FARM – KEY LESSONS FROM LIVING THE DREAM Philip Woods, Energy Projects Officer, Sunshine Coast Council
- SOLAR LANDFILL WITH A DIFFERENCE Julian Guess, Sustainability Officer, Yarra Ranges Council
- Click here for the conference session information and registration.
- Contact Enhar to find out how we can assist your sustainability team succeed with your solar and smart energy projects.