Massive funding for efficiency and demand management closes 31st Dec
- Operate in Victoria
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Use over 40 megawatt hours (MWh) of electricity or over 1 terajoule (TJ) of gas per year,
Then you are eligible for up to $2 Million as part of the recently announced Victorian Government $31 million Business Recovery Energy Efficiency Fund (BREEF).
We can assist you to access these grants, proposals will need to be developed quickly however. There will only be two rounds of funding, with applications closing on:
- Phase 1: 2pm on 31 December 2020
- Phase 2: 2pm on 31 January 2021.
BREEF includes $24 million towards Capital Works Grants for measures such as:
- Purchasing and installing energy efficient equipment;
- Replacing emissions-intensive equipment with low-emissions alternatives; and
- Purchase of communications and monitoring technology (which includes metering and energy management equipment and software).
BREEF also includes a further $7 million for Energy Demand Management Grants, which covers both the capital cost of equipment that can enable demand response, and services such as energy audits, professional advice and implementation of energy management.
Enhar assists clients through grant application, energy audit and procurement stages, leveraging this support from the State Government. Contact us to commence your application.