Solar Electricians – Want to join our team?
We are seeking a Solar PV electrician with commercial solar PV industry experience to join our consulting team. This role may suit an electrician looking to ‘get off the tools’ with the role providing a combination of site and office based work. The position is a diverse role supporting a team of technical consultants and engineers providing solar PV services to local government, university and solar industry clients.
The role will be predominantly within our commercial solar services division, under the direction of our lead Electrician. You will be specifically responsible for:
- Detailed site inspections for our feasibility, tendering and design projects for commercial solar and solar hybrid systems; and providing reports to our engineering team
- Solar PV Post installation quality audits, reporting and management of defect rectification
- ‘Owners Engineer/Electrician’ roles for commercial solar PV and solar hybrid systems for various clients, consulting on projects from inception through to comissioning
- Producing solar PV feasibility reports and request for tender documentation for commercial solar PV and solar hybrid systems
- Asset management of commercial solar PV systems, including review of monitoring data, identification of faults/under performance, reactive maintenance, rectification, and preventative maintenance
Refer to seek ad below.