Solar PV Feasibility and Management
- Latrobe University: 4.5MW rooftop solar and carports
- University of Melbourne: 2.7MW Solar PV program
- Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre 309kW
- Yarra Ranges Council 4.5MW Solar Landfill Feasibility
- Nillumbik Stadium: 100kW PV, 100kWhr/45kW battery
- South Melbourne Market, City of Port Phillip
- Independent Engineer for 14.5MW solar farm
- Private hospital rollout (national)
- City of Darebin 850kW Solar and Energy storage
- Solar Engineering and Grid Connection
- Solar Farms and Storage - Development Services
- Solar Farms and Storage - Engineering
- Solar Hybrid On Grid
- Solar Hybrid Off Grid
- Energy Audits
- Energy and Emissions Strategy
- Feasibility Studies
- Embedded Networks
- Wind Farms
- Project: Energy Audit and Grant Application for Hose Manufacturer
Barfell manufacture over 90% of hose sold in Australia. Enhar was commissioned to assist prepare a Clean Technology Grant Application for the plant to replace an ageing air compressor and investigate other energy saving opportunities.
Enhar conducted an energy audit of the site and identified the carbon savings and energy reduction in the production process arising from installation of the energy efficient variable speed compressor. Enhar also incorporated energy savings from air leak detection and repair and thermal insulation of chilled water pipework as well as other measures. Enhar prepared the grant application aiming to obtain government funding matching Barfell's investment 1 for 1, seeking $36,000 of grant funds towards a project total cost of $72,000.
The grant was confirmed. All measures are installed and Barfells are seeing significant reductions in energy usage and costs per unit of product.
Through Enhar's energy audit and assistance, Barfell are currently applying for a Victorian Government grant to upgrade the chilled water system.