Clayton 1.01MW roof top solar, United Energy
- Project: Detailed design for 1.01MW solar PV system
- Design for tender submission – SLDs, site layouts, panel layout
- PVSyst report
- Detail design for construction – including framing, inverter and cable tray layouts, stringing diagrams, fault study
- Grid application and management – United Energy
- 5 x LV PV switchboards for 21 inverters, on HV supply
- Complex roof areas requireing a mixture of ballasted tilt frames, flushmount and standard tilt frames
- SMA inverter systems
- HV protection relays, with interlocls at each LV connection and optic fibre comms
- HV connected site with intertrip to substation required.
- Optic fibre interlocks between solar contactors and HV protection relays at both points of connection.
- Strict timelines for delvery met by tghe Enhar engineering team
For more information Get A Quote