- Solar PV Feasibility and Management
- Solar Engineering and Grid Connection
- Solar Farms - Development Services
- Solar Farms - Engineering Services
- Solar Hybrid On Grid
- Solar Hybrid Off Grid
- Energy Audits
- Energy and Emissions Strategy
- Feasibility Studies
- Embedded Networks
- Wind Farms
- Grant Approvals
Nillumbik Shire Council Landfill 4.99MW Solar Feasibility
- Project: Nillumbik Shire Council Landfill 4.99MW Solar Feasibility
Enhar assessed the feasibility of two former landfill sites for the Nillumbik Shire Council. Both sites were assessed as suitable. One site, at Plenty, was assessed as preferred.
Enhar undertook market testing and liaised with the local grid distributor to arrive at an estimated cost. Modelling of energy yields and life-cycle economics was performed.
The study was conducted in two stages. A novel element involved assessing the suitability of rainwater collection from the solar panels.