- Solar PV Feasibility and Management
- Solar Engineering and Grid Connection
- Solar Farms - Development Services
- Solar Farms - Engineering Services
- Solar Hybrid On Grid
- Solar Hybrid Off Grid
- Energy Audits
- Energy and Emissions Strategy
- Feasibility Studies
- Embedded Networks
- Wind Farms
- Grant Approvals
Yarra Ranges Council Solar Landfill Feasibility
- Project: solar landfill feasibility
This study explores the opportunity to transform unproductive land and closed landfill sites into productive renewable-energy solar farms.
The council has already installed significant rooftop solar capacity, this represents an opportunity to offset the council power bill and to make significant further emissions reductions. The solar farms also present an opportunity for local community involvement.
Enhar was engaged to undertake this feasibility study with its consortium partner the Australian Energy Foundation who led the community consultation component.