Solar PV Feasibility and Management
- Latrobe University: 4.5MW rooftop solar and carports
- University of Melbourne: 2.7MW Solar PV program
- Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre 309kW
- Nillumbik Stadium: 100kW PV, 100kWhr/45kW battery
- South Melbourne Market, City of Port Phillip
- Private hospital rollout (national)
- City of Darebin 850kW Solar and Energy storage
- Solar Engineering and Grid Connection
Solar Farms and Storage - Development Services
- 4.9MW Longwarry battery land and planning permit
- Business case for large battery addition to 40MW solar farm
- Yarra Ranges Council 4.5MW Solar Landfill Feasibility
- 400MW Solar farm design and planning permit
- Nillumbik Shire Council Landfill 4.99MW Solar Feasibility
- Knox City Council 4.99MW Landfill Solar Farm
- Solar Farm 3D photomontages and videos
- Solar Farms and Storage - Engineering
- Solar Hybrid On Grid
- Solar Hybrid Off Grid
- Energy Audits
- Energy and Emissions Strategy
- Feasibility Studies
- Embedded Networks
Energy Storage with Solar PV project design
- Project: Energy Storage with Solar PV project design - Nillumbik Shire
Enhar was commissioned by Nillumbik Shire Council to investigate feasibility of solar PV with battery storage at a number of Council owned facilities.
Our feasibiltiy design work included energy modelling and financial payback estimates, enabling the Council to understand the opportunity for battery storage.
At sporting facilities with high evening usage, the best business cases were identified and Council is considering storage options in it's plans.
Enhar enables clients to include 'battery ready' compatibiltiy in tender specifications, so that if solar PV is being installed now, battery storage can be easily installed in the future as 'plug and play' .