Solar PV Feasibility and Management
- Latrobe University: 4.5MW rooftop solar and carports
- University of Melbourne: 2.5MW Solar PV program
- Yarra Ranges Council 4.5MW Solar Landfill Feasibility
- Nillumbik Stadium: 100kW PV, 100kWhr/45kW battery
- Brisbane Convention Centre 318kW
- Independent Engineer for 14.5MW solar farm
- City of Melbourne: Solar PV program
- Waverley Council solar PV feasibility studies
- City of Moreland
- City of Frankston - PV/Hot water
- Wannon Water
- Solar Engineering and Grid Connection
- Solar Farms - Development Services
- Solar Farms - Engineering Services
- Solar Hybrid On Grid
- Solar Hybrid Off Grid
- Energy Audits
- Energy and Emissions Strategy
- Feasibility Studies
- Embedded Networks
- Wind Farms
- Grant Approvals
City of Melbourne: Solar PV program
- Project: City of Melbourne feasility multiple sites, tender documentation, management
Stage 1: Solar Energy Feasibility Multiple Council Facilities.
Stage 2: Tender specification, tender evaluation and project management of over 500kW of solar over multiple facilities.
The project comprised a high level site screening of all council owned buildings, to identify the optimum 15-20 sites for solar PV installation across all council owned buildings. A 100 point ranking system was formulated which included categories such as roof suitability/orientation, shading, electrical usage, electrical tariff structure, available feed in tariff, vandalism risk, marketability and recommended system size.
The detailed feasibility assessments at the optimum 20 sites included identifying all site constraints such as building roof fabric and framing, roof orientation, shading profiles, electrical/grid infrastructure, potential inverter locations and optimum system layouts. 3-D roof layout images, detailed individual site reports and financial analysis was conducted for all sites.Also included in the feasibility assessment was investigation into potential alterative metering options, discussions with various electrical retailers, financing models and virtual net metering possibilities.
This includes detailed tender documentation including a detailed site brief and indicative scaled solar PV layout drawings identifying distribution boards, shading percentages and roof obstacles. Enhar will be on the tender evaluation committee and will provide project management services for the solar installations.