Solar PV Feasibility and Management
- Latrobe University: 4.5MW rooftop solar and carports
- University of Melbourne: 2.7MW Solar PV program
- Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre 309kW
- Yarra Ranges Council 4.5MW Solar Landfill Feasibility
- Nillumbik Stadium: 100kW PV, 100kWhr/45kW battery
- South Melbourne Market, City of Port Phillip
- Independent Engineer for 14.5MW solar farm
- Private hospital rollout (national)
- City of Darebin 850kW Solar and Energy storage
- Solar Engineering and Grid Connection
- Solar Farms and Storage - Development Services
- Solar Farms and Storage - Engineering
- Solar Hybrid On Grid
- Solar Hybrid Off Grid
- Energy Audits
- Energy and Emissions Strategy
- Feasibility Studies
- Embedded Networks
- Wind Farms
Lidar wind resource monitoring for Local Council 6MW wind farm
- Project: Wind Energy site feasibility, resource monitoring, wind farm yield analysis
Enhar was engaged by a Council in Western Australia to provide a technical feasibility study into a wind farm concept.
Our feasibility report provided a wind speed estimate and recommended resource monitoring. Enhar subsequently work with our client to evaluate traditional wind mast vs new Lidar and Sodar technology. Our review concluded that Lidar product maturity and pricing was the most attractive option weighing up accuracy, cost, speed of installation, safety and community impacts. The Council engaged Enhar to supply and install the Lidar system, the installation was completed on time and is photographed below:
Enhar is responsible for regular checking of wind data and production of a 6 month report and 12 month report. The final report will include long term hub height wind speed and direction, to confirm the estimates provided in our feasibility and underpin a major investment decision by the Council.
In addition Enhar will provide the Council with comparison figures on solar farm development to enable the Council to confirm its large scale renewable energy strategy.
Read more about this project here.