- Solar PV Feasibility and Management
- Solar Engineering and Grid Connection
- Solar Farms - Development Services
- Solar Farms - Engineering Services
- Solar Hybrid On Grid
- Solar Hybrid Off Grid
- Energy Audits
- Energy and Emissions Strategy
- Feasibility Studies
- Embedded Networks
- Wind Farms
- Grant Approvals
- Project: Photomontage of Crowlands Wind Farm
Enhar was commissioned by Pacific Hydro to produce photomontages of the Crowlands wind farm. The photomontages, produced by Enhar using specialist software and recent photos of the existing landscape, were displayed at a public consultation event. These enabled the local community to perceive what the original 72 turbine layout would have looked like, and the reduction in visual impact of the revised layout containing 41 turbines.
Pacific Hydro were able to commence construction in August 2013 of the 41 turbine project. See our wind energy services for more info about how we assist clients develop wind projects.