Solar PV Feasibility and Management
- Latrobe University: 4.5MW rooftop solar and carports
- University of Melbourne: 2.7MW Solar PV program
- Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre 309kW
- Yarra Ranges Council 4.5MW Solar Landfill Feasibility
- Nillumbik Stadium: 100kW PV, 100kWhr/45kW battery
- South Melbourne Market, City of Port Phillip
- Independent Engineer for 14.5MW solar farm
- Private hospital rollout (national)
- City of Darebin 850kW Solar and Energy storage
- Solar Engineering and Grid Connection
- Solar Farms and Storage - Development Services
- Solar Farms and Storage - Engineering
- Solar Hybrid On Grid
- Solar Hybrid Off Grid
- Energy Audits
- Energy and Emissions Strategy
- Feasibility Studies
- Embedded Networks
- Wind Farms
Warringah Council Wind Turbine Feasibility
- Project: Warringah Council Wind Turbine Feasibility Study
Warringah Council comissioned Enhar to undertake a feasibility assessment of a wind turbine at their Aquatic Centre.
Enhar analysed wind resource and energy yield from a 20kW wind turbine under consideration.
Senior Sustainability Planner, Warringah Council
Following the Enhar wind energy report, Warringah considered various energy options and ultimately installed modern heat pumps at the facility.
Warringah Council has implemented a number of renewable energy initiatives detailed on their website.