Report: Heavy Duty EV Market and Technical Analysis
This report analyses the state of play in Australia for EV semi-trailers, garbage trucks, rigid trucks and street sweepers. It details the range of models available, performance specs, reports from organisations already using these vehicles, economics, environmental impacts, maintenance considerations, likely future technology developments etc.
In this report you will learn:
- Heavy-duty EVs are generally already capable of doing the job of diesel equivalents, with some exceptions.
- Economic attractiveness depends on appetite to effectively pre-pay future operating costs.
- Charging strategies need careful consideration.
- Uptake of heavy-duty EVs is likely to accelerate, driven by several factors.
- Future risks to this acceleration include supply chain disruption and tight supply of battery raw materials.