4.9MW Longwarry battery land and planning permit
Winning a non-network solution EOI, securing land and planning permit.
- WON a non-network solution EOI, secured land agreement and planning permit.
- Undertook site identification, land negotiation, concept design, DNSP engagement and secured council permits for this 5MW/7.5MWh battery facility.
- Assisted client to win the Ausnet Longwarry EOI for a 5MW/7.5MWh battery project which provides Network Support Services.
- Gransolar published this article regarding their battery pipeline.
- Project origination.
- EOI tender preparation.
- Site identification.
- Landowner engagement.
- Land acquisition negotiation.
- Planning permit approval.
- 5MW/ 7 .5MWh project using E22 lithium ion technology.
- Non-network solution support for Ausnet.
- SMA 2.475MVA inverters with noise limiting kit.
- Subdivision required in order to satisfy Service Installation Rules.
- Noise control design to ensure protect amenity within planing assessment.
- Consultation with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders at multiple hold points.
- Management of land lease area finalisation plus planning permit layout design simultaneously.
- Design updates in response to constraints and technology improvements.
Need advice on a project?
We're here to help.