Solar and battery systems are not set and forget. Systems that are not regularly maintained and inspected by accredited personal will lead to significant safety issues and system underperformance issues.
Enhar has audited 1000's of existing commercial systems and found the majority of systems to be underperforming, have significant safety issues or are just switched off.
To ensure maximum performance and ROI, it is recommended to;
- Conduct a system audit with accredited CEC electricians, for compliance, operational issues, condition and safety.
- Rectify minor system issues on-site.
- Identify major rectifications and warranty claims.
- Colour coded reporting with photos to identify key safety, compliance and performance issues.
- Rectify major identified issues.
- Benchmarking actual solar performance against expected performance.
- Review existing inverter portals and/or third-party monitoring platforms.
- Recommendations on monitoring platforms to increase likelihood of adequate ongoing monitoring and faults.
Solar PV and battery fleets are often installed over multiple years, with multiple project managers managing the installations. For larger fleets this often leads to limited knowledge of system sizes components, sizes and locations. Enhar creates detailed asset registers outlining all system details.
- Create of an asset register list of your solar fleet, including information on all major items.
- Recommendations on condition and system end of life.
Creation of Drawings
Older Solar PV systems often have limited as-built drawings or Operation and Maintenance manuals. Enhar can create drawings of solar and battery systems including:
- Electrical single line diagrams from point of connection to the PV systems.
- Site layout drawings showing all major equipment locations.
- Ensure new and old team members are on the same page and referencing the same drawings.
- Deakin University: Condition, safety and performance audit of all commercial solar PV systems (25), including detailed asset register and creation of drawings
- City of Frankston: Condition, safety and performance of the councils solar PV fleet
- City of Banyule: Condition, safety and performance audit of all commercial solar PV systems, between 5kW and 200kW (>60 sites)
- City of Moreland: Condition, safety and performance audit of PV battery systems between 10kW and 300kW.
Have a lot of free roof space?
Building a solar farm?