- Detailed load analysis and modelling using PVsyst to create a model load profile
- Assessment of existing diesel usage or existing interval data
- Shade analysis of the project site using Helioscope and onsite tools such as Suneye
- Solar PV and battery sizing optimisation, to limit back-up supplies, optimise battery sizing and costs
- Independant advice on solar, battery and control products, that are readily available, certified and fit for purpose
- Financial payback projections, reporting and sizing of solar hybrid systems
Design and tender documentation
- Concept and detail design and drawings of complex solar hybrid power systems
- Consultation with product, battery and control suppliers to ensure systems are fit for purpose with suitable warranty periods
- Independent owner’s engineer direction on design on solar hybrid systems and quality
- Consultative approach with the client to ensure design is within budget and fit for purpose
- Procurement management and full tender documentation
Owners engineer and quality management
- Quality oversite throughout the project within independent owner’s engineer services
- Regular on-site inspections throughout the project
- Post installation quality auditing, and defect rectification management
- Monitoring and defect management during the Defects liability period
- Off-grid Reservoir Pumping for a Water Authority: Remote area power supply feasibility and concept design for a seasonal pumping facility with loads running for 3-6 months of the year dependent on rainfall and water demand.
- Aboriginal Homelands Kakadu: RAPS feasibility, design & tender specification for remote communities in Kakadu
- Off-grid telecommunication sites: solar study, load analysis, system optimisation and detailed design for over 40 remote telecommunication sites
Have a lot of free roof space?
Building a solar farm?