Need a simple path to development approval in SA, VIC, NSW and QLD?
Enhar manages and delivers the full planning permit process for solar farms and BESS projects to ensure that:
- The land selected, and concept design, has good prospects of receiving approvals
- The planning authority provide early feedback and we build constructive relationships with staff in government
- Early surveys are conducted to derisk the process
- Bottlenecks are avoided to ensure final approvals are obtained sooner
- All appropriate site surveys are undertaken such as topographical, geotechnical, fire safety, native vegetation, flora & fauna studies, visual amenity, noise, cultural heritage and flood risk analysis.
- The information in our application for Development Consent is in accordance with government requirements.
Enhar can manage multiple approvals concurrently, leveraging economies of scale and efficiencies. The team can also secure Building Consent/Permits for O&M/control buildings.
Enhar ensures the submitted design is buildable, economic and permit-friendly by:
- Having your project engineered by CEC accredited engineers and electrical experts, within constraints provided from our in house environmental team.
- For clients with in house design expertise, Enhar can provide CAD versions and our engineers can speak with your engineers.
- Integrating grid connection factors into concept design using our grid team expertise.
- Working with the transmission network company and our client's grid managers to optimise the design.
Building next-gen electrical infrastructure?
Building a solar farm?