Solar and smart energy projects are complex with many technical and financial risks.
Enhar has extensive experience in managing RFT's and RFQs for complex solar, hybrid and EV projects for large organisations such as Universities, councils. hospitals and large corporates. Reduce risks, future variation claims and ensure comparable tender submissions with the solutions you want.
We provide clear site-specific designs, briefs and specifications; to reduce risks, variation claims and ensure comparable tender submissions with solutions you want. We ensure specified warranty/defect liability periods, product quality, accredited experienced suppliers and favourable contractual requirements.
Request for Quotation/Tender Documentation
A lack of detail in a request for tender/quotation leads to project cost variations, poor quality products, multiple system options and uncompliant non-optimum installations. We provide clear concise tender documentation, tender designs and contract requirements to ensure quality submissions from quality providers with quality products and the solutions you want. This inlcudes;
- Detailed electrical and layout drawings of the preferred solution.
- Site specific design and installation briefs.
- Detailed project specifications and scope of works.
- Response schedules and request for tender documentation.
We manage large public request for tenders; or invited tenders through our pre-qualified quality installers.
- Invited tenders to our pre-qualified network of quality and certified providers throughout Australia.
- Full tender management including advertising and response to questions during the tender period.
- Presence at tenderers inspection meetings.
Our independent, experienced and certified team evaluate responses; ensuring compliance and recommending the preferred supplier based on technical, quality, risk and cost.
- Independent tender evaluation by industry experts using 100 point evaluation matrix.
- Product quality: assess and rank products supplied panels, Inverter systems, framing and balance of system componentry.
- Contractor: project experience, experience of in-=house team, certifications, insurances, financial stability, OH&S, and known installation, workmanship and documentation quality
- Project Methodology: suitability of installation methodology from a compliance, safety and site constraint perspective
Contract Negotiation and Award
Ensure favourable contract terms and conditions.
Have a lot of free roof space?
Building a solar farm?