Ongoing monitoring of your solar and battery assets, reviewing performance against expected performance, assessing inverter faults and identifying systems that require attention is a critical element of successful Solar PV projects. The systems themselves are not set and forget and require on going monitoring and management to ensure performance and safety.
- Monitoring through Enhar's monitoring platform or third-party inverter online portals.
- Yield benchmarked against expected performance and weather data.
- Monthly or quarterly reports on system performance, faults and rectifications.
- Identification of faults and underperformance.
- Asset register list.
- Management of product warranty claims.
- Periodic Maintenance by CEC accredited in-house personal.
- Reactive Maintenance by CEC accredited in-house personal.
- Solar Panel Cleaning.
Have a lot of free roof space?
Building a solar farm?