Desktop assessments provide initial sizing, option analysis, capital cost estimates and financials based on satellite imagery, electricity bills and helioscope solar yields
- assess maximised solar capacity based on aerial imagery.
- provide hourly solar generation over a typical metrological year, using best practice solar design tools.
- integrated analysis of hourly solar yield and electrical load profile (either modelled or measured load profile).
- system options analysis to review various solar and battery hybrid configurations.
- provide annual savings though avoided tariffs, feed in tariffs and government subsidies
- provide capital cost estimates, based on recent pricing and site complexities.
- provide payback analysis for various system options presented.
Desktop feasibility assessment start at $400 dependent on roof area and electrical consumption.
To get started on your next solar project request a quote above.
Information required for desktop assessments:
- Site address
- Recent electricity bill
- If available electrical load profile data for a period of 1 year (kWh in 15 or 30 minute intervals)
- If not available we will model a load profile based on electrical bills and business type
Assess optimum system solutions and reduce project risk with an independent detailed feasibility assessment and get ready for procurement.
- Technical inspection by in-house CEC accredited electricians.
- Assessment of electrical constraints for solar PV connection (capacity, age, board replacements, breaker connection).
- Assessment of roof constraints including safe roof hardware/safe access, roof condition, framing installation, installation access.
- Detailed shading assessment using industry leading solar tool including Helioscope and Suneye.
- Compliant and safe roof layouts, ensuring maintenance access to the solar system and other roof plant.
- Yield estimations using industry leading solar design tools (Helioscope or PVsyst), inlcuding shade loss, and system componentry.
- Integrated analysis of electrical load profile and solar yield.
- Technical and financial system optimisation of various system options.
- Identification of key technical risks and site upgrades required for solar installation (roof restoration, electrical upgrades, safe hardware upgrades).
- Electricity tariff review and government subsidies.
- Business and financial case for various options for 25 year design life.
- Procurement strategy to streamline procurement.
To reduce project risk further Enhar can conduct:
- Grid application, management and approvals from the DNSP.
- Structural certification by a registered engineer.
Have a lot of free roof space?
Building a solar farm?