Clayton 1.01MW roof top solar, United Energy
Solar Design and grid approval
Detailed design and grid connection management for 1.01MW solar PV system. 5 LV connection points on a HV supply.
- Complex electrical design with 5 X LV switchboards with a HV supply.
- Design of HV protection relays and interlocks at each LV connection.
- Complex rooftop design with a mixture of ballasted and conventional tilt frames, whilst ensuring safe access to the array and other roof plant.
- Grid applications and approvals.
- Design for tender submission – SLDs, site layouts, panel layout.
- PVSyst report.
- Detail design for construction – including framing, inverter and cable tray layouts, stringing diagrams, fault study.
- Grid application and management – United Energy.
- Commissioning management, post install auditing and post install testing.
- 5 x LV PV switchboards for 21 inverters, on HV supply.
- Complex roof areas requiring a mixture of ballasted tilt frames, flush-mount and standard tilt frames.
- SMA inverter systems.
- HV protection relays, with interlocks at each LV connection and optic fibre communications.
- HV connected site with intertrip to substation required.
- Optic fibre interlocks between solar contacts and HV protection relays at both points of connection.
- Difficult, complex roof areas for solar installation.
- Difficult safe roof access to ensure safe access to the array and other roof plant.
- Strict timelines for delivery met by the Enhar engineering team.
Need advice on a project?
We're here to help.