Owners Engineer Solar PV, Battery & EV
Solar PV, Energy Storage, EV Chargers
Working with Nillumbik Shire Council to deliver solar PV with storage and EV chargers, from feasibility to final commissioning.
- Managed from project feasibility to grid connection and final commissioning.
- Complex safe roof hardware management to ensure safe access.
- EV Charging infrastructure design and specification
- Scoping, technical feasibility and financial modelling.
- Concept or detailed design and grid connection application.
- Management of structural approval.
- Management of roof safety system.
- Tender documentation, management and evaluation.
- Owners engineers, project management and technical assistance.
- Post installation auditing and defect management.
- Installation completed in July 2021.
- 267kW solar PV at Eltham Leisure Centre included roof safety system (guard railing, walkways, new ladders and skylight mesh), battery backup for essential circuits, EV chargers.
- 149kW solar PV at Diamond Valley Fitness Center included roof safety system (guard railing, walkways, new ladders and skylight mesh) and EV Charger.
- Stakeholder management and engagement ensuring all stakeholders have a clear understanding of project design, safety and installation issues.
- Safe roof hardware compliance.
- Ascertaining backup energy requirements, ELC.
- Complex roof areas, electrical networks and grid protection controls.
- At DVFC install works were carried out in parallel is site renovation works.
- Engagement and communication with various stakeholders.
Need advice on a project?
We're here to help.