EV Infrastructure Feasibility for Residential Stata Buildings
30 EV Charging Infrastructure Feasibility assessments for apartment buildings with up to 350 spaces, for facility/owners corporations.
- Electrical assessment of existing infrastructure for EV charging capacity to meet immediate, medium and long term requirements.
- Identification of low-risk connection points for EV infrastructure.
- Recommendations and detailed costing estimations for additional electrical infrastructure, charging ratings, types and load management systems (LMS); with the long term aim of providing chargers to every car parking space; whilst minimising expensive electrical upgrades.
- Feasibility assessment and preliminary design, strategy, and cost estimate for Electrical Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE).
- Assessment of existing common or house electrical infrastructure by in-house engineers and electricians.
- Recommendations for a staged approach to future EV charging infrastructure requirements.
- Concept layout design for preliminary costing purposes.
- CAPEX and OPEX.
- Cost recovery methods.
- Key financial impacts and peak demand assessment.
- Carpark concept layouts.
- Shared EV charging.
- EV backbone and last mile connection for individual carpark spaces.
- Risk identification and mitigation.
- Report presentation to owners corporations.
- Over 30 apartment buildings sites assessed some with multiple common/house NMIs including up to 350 car spaces.
- 7kw AC chargers, with load management systems, recommended for individual and some shared parking bays.
- Fewer high-capacity chargers for shared use in visitor parks.
- Meeting future EV charging requirements whilst minimising electrical and grid supply upgrades required.
- Limited existing electrical documentation and labelling on site.
- Strata planning requirements and issues.
- Stakeholder requirements unknown at the early stage.
- Education, new technology isn’t well understood by stakeholders.
Need advice on a project?
We're here to help.