4.5MW rooftop solar and carports
Solar PV Owners Engineer
Owners Engineer for Solar Programs: rooftop, ground mount and carports. Feasibility, procurement management, quality control, superintendent
- Owners Engineer for 2.5MW solar on complex HV network over 30 LV connections.
- Owners Engineer for 900kW solar carport project on two regional campuses.
- Owners Engineer for 500kW PV system on new build.
- Feasibility and tender design for behind the meter 3.5MW solar and 3MW battery project.
- Scoping, technical feasibility, financial modelling.
- Concept design and preliminary grid connection application.
- Tender documentation, management and evaluation.
- Owners engineers and/or project superintendent.
- Post installation auditing.
- Asset management and monitoring.
- 2MW solar PV system on complex high voltage network with 30 separate low voltage connection points.
- 4 separate carport systems with a total capacity 1.1MW.
- 262kW complex roof top system at a regional campus, with multiple AC connections.
- 286kW rooftop system at a regional campus, with multiple AC connections and complex protection controls.
- 500kW rooftop system on a new build.
- Multiple commercial systems under 100kW at smaller regional campuses.
- Ensuring existing and proposed safe roof hardware is fit for purpose following the solar installation.
- Complex roof areas, electrical networks and grid connection controls.
- Management of solar head contractors, with various sub-contractors utilised for installation and associated difficulties to ensure safety, quality and communication.
- Management of scope changes and variation claims from the solar contractors.
- Quality issues with design, documentation and installation; and associated management of defects.
- Engagement and communication with various University stakeholders.
Need advice on a project?
We're here to help.