Condition, safety and performance auditing.
Solar Maintenace Auditing
Condition, safety and performance auditing on 25 commercial solar PV systems, including creating a detailed asset register.
- Detailed costed list of condition, safety and conformance issues.
- Performance benchmarking against expected performance.
- Detailed asset register of all systems, listing all major equipment, expected life, condition and location.
- Creation of single line diagrams and labelled roof layouts.
- Detailed maintenance audit of solar PV systems detailing condition, safety and conformance issues.
- Rectify minor issues and make safe where required.
- Costed list of recommended rectification
- Benchmark existing solar PV performance against expected performance.
- Creating of detailed asset register listing all major equipment, expected life, condition and location
- Creating of single line diagrams and labelled roof layouts
- 25 separate solar PV systems across Melbourne, Warrnambool and Geelong.
- Solar PV systems of variable age, condition and equipment type.
- Solar PV systems installed at various times under different Australian Standards.
- No central monitoring system and variable inverter types.
- No central monitoring portal to assess system performance and faults.
- Variable inverter types, and limited access to seperate inverter portals.
- Limited As-built drawings.
- Solar PV systems of variable age and condition, with variable installation quality.
- Challenging safe roof access to safely access the solar systems.
- Equipment location unknown on site, including inverter station locations and AC connection points.
- Limited third party oversite conducted during installation of the system, with various non-compliant installation and safety issues.
Need advice on a project?
We're here to help.