Standalone Power System design for Telecom Sites
Site assessment, load modelling and detailed 'for construction' design of solar battery diesel for 50+ telecom sites.
- Working with engineering teams at some major Australian communications service providers to model, optimise and design multiple 48V DC solar diesel hybrid systems for construction at remote sites.
- Site inspections were conducted to do Suneye shade assessments that acted as inputs in our PVsyst models.
- Optimised system sizing and developed detailed for construction drawings.
- Site assessments in remote locations, modelling, detailed design for construction.
- Shade analysis, system modelling & sizing based on loads supplied.
- Detailed drawings and for construction documentation.
- Management of structural design.
- Solar diesel hybrid standalone power system designs for over 50 remote telecom sites around Australia.
- Battery, Array and system sizing and diesel usage projections.
- Difficult access to sites (4WD etc) where site assessments were needed.
- Ensuring optimal use of allocated land to maximise/optimise generation.
- Modelling some flow battery based systems in PVsyst projects with complex comms and BMS requirements.
- Meetings with multiple engineering teams across supplier and client teams to address problems finalise designs.
- Managing shade impacts of new array on any existing generation as required.
Need advice on a project?
We're here to help.