Water Authority 770kW Ground Mount
Solar design and grid approval
Detailed design and grid connection management for 770kW solar PV system across three Water Treatment Plants.
- Grid connection approval management and detailed design.
- Commissioning and Quality management.
- Post installation testing.
- Detail design for construction – including SLDs, site layouts, schematics, conduit sections, cable list, stringing diagrams, fault study.
- Testing – injection testing, export limit testing, interlock testing.
- Grid application and management – United Energy and Ausnet.
- Commissioning and Quality Management.
- 3 x LV PV switchboards for 15 inverters.
- Ground-mount system requiring careful cable calculations to use aluminium cables.
- ABB inverter systems.
- ComAP protection relays, with interlocks at each LV connection and communications.
- Interlocks between solar contactors/Motorised ACB and protection relays at each site.
- Strict timelines for delivery met by the Enhar engineering team.
- Complex and detailed drawing protocols from client.
Need advice on a project?
We're here to help.