Solar PV Feasibility and Management
- Latrobe University: 4.5MW rooftop solar and carports
- University of Melbourne: 2.7MW Solar PV program
- Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre 309kW
- Nillumbik Stadium: 100kW PV, 100kWhr/45kW battery
- South Melbourne Market, City of Port Phillip
- Private hospital rollout (national)
- City of Darebin 850kW Solar and Energy storage
- Solar Engineering and Grid Connection
Solar Farms and Storage - Development Services
- 4.9MW Longwarry battery land and planning permit
- Business case for large battery addition to 40MW solar farm
- Yarra Ranges Council 4.5MW Solar Landfill Feasibility
- 400MW Solar farm design and planning permit
- Nillumbik Shire Council Landfill 4.99MW Solar Feasibility
- Knox City Council 4.99MW Landfill Solar Farm
- Solar Farm 3D photomontages and videos
- Solar Farms and Storage - Engineering
- Solar Hybrid On Grid
- Solar Hybrid Off Grid
- Energy Audits
- Energy and Emissions Strategy
- Feasibility Studies
- Embedded Networks
40MW solar with 40MW/80MWh battery, Queensland
- Project: Electrical engineering of 40MW solar with 40MW/80MWh battery, Queensland
- Enhar was engaged to undertake electrical engineering design of a 40MW solar farm in Bundaberg, QLD.
- Enhar integrated a 40MW/80MWh battery into the design and provided financial modelling to optimise the battery sizing. This included FCAS revenue modelling and arbitrage revenue analysis.
- Our work included single line diagram preparation and engagement with Ergon.
- We provided the design drawing package requried for Ergon to provide their detailed response.
- We also prepared a detailed layout schematic confirming the single axis tracker capacity of the available land within the constraints of the planning permit.
For more information Get A Quote