Solar PV Feasibility and Management
- Latrobe University: 4.5MW rooftop solar and carports
- University of Melbourne: 2.7MW Solar PV program
- Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre 309kW
- Nillumbik Stadium: 100kW PV, 100kWhr/45kW battery
- South Melbourne Market, City of Port Phillip
- Private hospital rollout (national)
- City of Darebin 850kW Solar and Energy storage
- Solar Engineering and Grid Connection
Solar Farms and Storage - Development Services
- 4.9MW Longwarry battery land and planning permit
- Business case for large battery addition to 40MW solar farm
- Yarra Ranges Council 4.5MW Solar Landfill Feasibility
- 400MW Solar farm design and planning permit
- Nillumbik Shire Council Landfill 4.99MW Solar Feasibility
- Knox City Council 4.99MW Landfill Solar Farm
- Solar Farm 3D photomontages and videos
- Solar Farms and Storage - Engineering
- Solar Hybrid On Grid
- Solar Hybrid Off Grid
- Energy Audits
- Energy and Emissions Strategy
- Feasibility Studies
- Embedded Networks
Electrical design of 2 x 5MW batteries on Tonga
- Project: Designing 2 x BESS systems for island grid
Akuo Energy is constructing and operating two battery BESS facilities located on the Pacific Island of Tonga. Enhar was engaged by Akuo to undertake engineering review against Australian Standards and provide electrical engineering services.
This project is funded through the TREP project which is co-financed through ADB, GCF fund and DFAT along with contributions from government of Tonga and TPL.
The project involves two BESS facilities which provide grid stabilising and arbitrage services for high solar penetration on the island grid. These are called 'Tonga 1' and 'Tonga 2'
Akuo won the call for tender launched by the Asian Development Bank and Tonga Power Limited for its 17.4MWh / 5MW Tonga 2 project. plus the first battery storage project in the archipelago - Tonga 1, which has a capacity of 5 MWh/10 MW and aims at improving grid stability.