Solar PV Feasibility and Management
- Latrobe University: 4.5MW rooftop solar and carports
- University of Melbourne: 2.7MW Solar PV program
- Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre 309kW
- Nillumbik Stadium: 100kW PV, 100kWhr/45kW battery
- South Melbourne Market, City of Port Phillip
- Private hospital rollout (national)
- City of Darebin 850kW Solar and Energy storage
- Solar Engineering and Grid Connection
Solar Farms and Storage - Development Services
- 4.9MW Longwarry battery land and planning permit
- Business case for large battery addition to 40MW solar farm
- Yarra Ranges Council 4.5MW Solar Landfill Feasibility
- 400MW Solar farm design and planning permit
- Nillumbik Shire Council Landfill 4.99MW Solar Feasibility
- Knox City Council 4.99MW Landfill Solar Farm
- Solar Farm 3D photomontages and videos
- Solar Farms and Storage - Engineering
- Solar Hybrid On Grid
- Solar Hybrid Off Grid
- Energy Audits
- Energy and Emissions Strategy
- Feasibility Studies
- Embedded Networks
Independent Engineer for 14.5MW solar farm
- Project: 14.5MW solar farm
Our client is constructing, financing and operating two solar facilities, located near Darwin in the Northern Territory.
The project involves two solar power stations which are ‘behind the meter’ ground mounted fixed tilt solar PV facilities with a total combined capacity of 14.5 MW. The solar facilities will also include the integration of a battery energy storage system.
Our client was the bid leader and equity investor of the consortium appointed to deliver the projects. The consortium has provided an integrated EPC delivery solution across the microgrid, bringing together capabilities across battery and renewable technologies.
Enhar was engaged by the client to independently review the project engineering through its construction and commissioning phases.