Solar PV Feasibility and Management
- Latrobe University: 4.5MW rooftop solar and carports
- University of Melbourne: 2.5MW Solar PV program
- Yarra Ranges Council 4.5MW Solar Landfill Feasibility
- Nillumbik Stadium: 100kW PV, 100kWhr/45kW battery
- Brisbane Convention Centre 318kW
- Independent Engineer for 14.5MW solar farm
- City of Melbourne: Solar PV program
- Waverley Council solar PV feasibility studies
- City of Moreland
- City of Frankston - PV/Hot water
- Wannon Water
- Solar Engineering and Grid Connection
- Solar Farms - Development Services
- Solar Farms - Engineering Services
- Solar Hybrid On Grid
- Solar Hybrid Off Grid
- Energy Audits
- Energy and Emissions Strategy
- Feasibility Studies
- Embedded Networks
- Wind Farms
- Grant Approvals
Independent Engineer for 14.5MW solar farm
- Project: 14.5MW solar farm
Our client is constructing, financing and operating two solar facilities, located near Darwin in the Northern Territory.
The project involves two solar power stations which are ‘behind the meter’ ground mounted fixed tilt solar PV facilities with a total combined capacity of 14.5 MW. The solar facilities will also include the integration of a battery energy storage system.
Our client was the bid leader and equity investor of the consortium appointed to deliver the projects. The consortium has provided an integrated EPC delivery solution across the microgrid, bringing together capabilities across battery and renewable technologies.
Enhar was engaged by the client to independently review the project engineering through its construction and comissioning phases.