Cardinia Childcare: 100kW PV, 180kWh/90kW battery
- Project: Detailed design for 2 x 100kW rooftop solar + 180kWhr/90kW flow batteries
- Detail design for construction – SLDs, Schematics, switchboard GAs;
- Board builder liaison and management;
- Site testing including, relay setting, injection testing and power quality logging;
- Grid Applications – United Energy and Ausnet.
- 2 x 100kW roof top solar PV systems, 2 x 180kWh/90kW Redflow batteries
- Victron inverter/chargers and control
- Changeover switch to bypass batteries
- Volt Amp / Volt Watt response modes
- Export limited.
- Grid protection relay on solar inverters and inverter chargers.
- Minimal volt drop through the 2250A DC switchboard
- Flow batteries require significant space with limited room on site; however have a long lifetime
- Flow batteries are required to be fully discharged every two days
- Victron inverter/chargers are single phase, therefore a phase imbalance relay was required
- Multiple solar PV orientations
Runner up in the 2019 NECA excellence awards under the Energy Efficency and Environment
For more information Get A Quote