- Solar PV Feasibility and Management
- Solar Engineering and Grid Connection
- Solar Farms - Development Services
- Solar Farms - Engineering Services
- Solar Hybrid On Grid
- Solar Hybrid Off Grid
- Energy Audits
- Energy and Emissions Strategy
- Feasibility Studies
- Embedded Networks
- Wind Farms
- Grant Approvals
Nillumbik Stadium: 100kW PV, 100kWhr/45kW battery
- Project: Nillumbik Community Bank Stadium 100kW rooftop solar, 100kWhr/45kW LiON batteries, islanding functionalilty
- Scoping, load analysis and concept design;
- Tender documentation and management on behalf of Nillumbik Council;
- As-builting of SLDs and Schematics;
- Site testing including injection testing and power quality logging;
- Troubleshooting assistance
- The Stadium is an Emergency Centre for Nullumbik Council in a fire prone region, with previously no back up generators
- System functionality requires 'peak load lopping' for bill reducton and 'islanding' mode for emergency situations
- Semi automatic controls to ensure full battery charge pre-empting an emergency situation
- 100kW roof top solar utilisiing 12 x 8.2kW single phase inverters.
- 3 x 15kW Selectronic SP-Pro inverter/chargers.
- 100kWhr 120V DC Sonnenschein Exide battery bank.
- Fronius solar inverters are single phase, therefore a phase imbalance relay was required
- Battery BMS works independently of the inverter/chargers with no comms link between BMS and inverters/chargers
- Additional State of Charge (SOC) monitoring added to support battery warranty
- Client interface display panel including tenant control system and pilot lights.
For more information Get A Quote