- Solar PV Feasibility and Management
- Solar Engineering and Grid Connection
- Solar Farms - Development Services
- Solar Farms - Engineering Services
- Solar Hybrid On Grid
- Solar Hybrid Off Grid
- Energy Audits
- Energy and Emissions Strategy
- Feasibility Studies
- Embedded Networks
- Wind Farms
- Grant Approvals
Private Owner Study
- Project: Wind Resource Assessment and Energy Audit
The project comprised of an assessment of the wind resource at the site to determine the feasibility of a wind turbine installation.
Following this, a detailed Level 2 energy audit of the site's operations was conducted which included all fuel sources, associated costs and greenhouse gas emissions. There were two industrial processes at the site which were audited separately and greenhouse gas emissions per unit of product for each industrial process were determined. Recommendations to reduce the sites fuel/electricity use, increase efficiency and reduce greenhouse gas emissions were presented.
The audit was tailored to meet the requirements of the Clean Technology grant.