Wind Farm advisory
Wind Farm Developers
We provide technical and environmental services to confirm site feasibility, wind resource, energy yield and design. A technical feasibility study may be a good place to start.
In realising your wind farm opportunity, which of the following services would be of most value to you?
- Site-finding and acquisition of wind farm prospects
Planning and development approval for wind farms
- Visual assessment of wind turbine projects
- Noise assessment of wind energy projects
- Shadow flicker assessment of wind farm
- Radio-communications interference assessment for wind energy projects
- Mediation of environmental issues in relation to wind energy
- Wind farm design and optimisation
- Wind monitoring and wind data analysis
- Energy yield calculation, reporting and assessment
- Construction management for wind farms
- Market entry into Australian wind sector and partnering within Australia
- Staff training on wind energy
- Wind farm development Capability Statement
We can provide desktop wind resource assessments for early stage project reveiw.
A Solar or Lidar system can provide a cost effective fast way to assess the wind at sites before finalising the business case.
Estate Owners and Managers
We have specific services for estate owners and managers. If you are a land owner or estate agent wishing to find the best company to pay rent to you for installing wind turbines on your property, or to understand the viability of your own land for wind farming, this is information you'll need.
Commercial and agricultural sites
If you own or manage an industrial facility, factory or farm and you want to generate your own power, a wind turbine or wind energy system can offset your bill significantly, click on wind turbines for large power users.
If you are a technology manufacturer, importer, retailer or installer of 1-10kW wind systems, Enhar can assist with product development, compliance with standards, site selection and feasibility, wind monitoring at client sites, STC earning and consumer advice.