The Renewable Communities Program (RCP) is offering a grant round of $1M, application deadline 1st October 2018.
Enhar is available to assist our clients in the not-for-profit and co-operative sectors to apply.
The scope of the fund is very broad, and individual projects can apply for the full $1M.
“Funding will be provided to not-for-profit organisations or established community energy co-operatives, for project(s) that:
- will increase the uptake of renewable energy generation;
- consider energy justice and social benefit;
- promote community participation; and
- reduce greenhouse emissions.”
Matched funding is not required; but applicants must have secured or have a plan to secure a cash contribution towards the project of at least 10%.
“The RCP will fund the implementation of new community renewable energy projects that:
• delivers the majority of benefits to the participating community;
• utilises technology that is commercially-ready renewable energy or new energy generation technology;
• is located in Victoria; and
• will be completed by December 2020.”
Contact Enhar if you require assistance developing your application.