Ongoing analysis and benchmarking of solar yield data is key to ensuring optimal performance of your solar asset and that it is meetings its financial expectations. It's also critical to ensure the solar PV and battery installation is operating safety.
This data enables both reactive and preventive maintenance and rectification plans to be put in place to ensure your solar assets operate efficiently and for a long time.
Enhar provides technical asset management services, including monitoring and maintenance, to ensure your assets are performing in line with expectations and achieving energy generation targets.
Enhar provides a range of services to asset owners including:
- Initial Asset Review and Audit.
- Independent verification of system performance benchmarked against expected yield and weather data.
- Monthly solar yield and fault reporting.
- Supply and install third party monitoring systems;Review and respond to system faults and alarms as they occur.
- Identify and report on systems that are under-performing or in fault.
- Warranty claim management.
- Preventative Maintenance by our CEC accredited electricians as required.
Building next-gen electrical infrastructure?
Building a solar farm?