New Grant Funding program launched for Business, Communities and Local Government
Oct 02, 2014
An exciting new funding program has just been launched by Sustainability Victoria. The "Community Sustainability Infrastructure Fund" is now open to support Victorian community groups, local government and Victorian businesses to achieve local sustainability goals. Enhar will be assisting businesses and communities to plan projects and successfully win grant funding. Victorian Businesses of any size are eligible to apply for 33% funding towards Energy efficiency improvements such as:
- optimisation of HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) systems
- lighting efficiency upgrades, timers and sensors
- compressed air leakage/pressure reductions
- upgrades or replacement of refrigeration or boilers
- installation of high efficiency variable speed drives.