Solar PV Feasibility and Management
- Latrobe University: 4.5MW rooftop solar and carports
- University of Melbourne: 2.7MW Solar PV program
- Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre 309kW
- Yarra Ranges Council 4.5MW Solar Landfill Feasibility
- Nillumbik Stadium: 100kW PV, 100kWhr/45kW battery
- South Melbourne Market, City of Port Phillip
- Independent Engineer for 14.5MW solar farm
- Private hospital rollout (national)
- City of Darebin 850kW Solar and Energy storage
- Solar Engineering and Grid Connection
- Solar Farms and Storage - Development Services
- Solar Farms and Storage - Engineering
- Solar Hybrid On Grid
- Solar Hybrid Off Grid
- Energy Audits
- Energy and Emissions Strategy
- Feasibility Studies
- Embedded Networks
- Wind Farms
Bendigo Council Energy Strategy
- Project: Energy Strategy to achieve emissions reduction for regional Council
Enhar supported Bendigo City with their strategic planning regarding energy and emissions. Bendigo set goals which provided the broad strategic context for this review:
- 100% renewable energy by 2036;
- Zero net carbon emissions by 2036;
- 50% emission reduction target by June 2020.
Enhar's engagement by Bendigo followed numerous earlier assignments for Bendigo Council over the past five years on solar, efficiency and microgrids.
The delivery of this project was a report in three main sections:
- Energy review. This reviewed Council's existing energy use (electricity and gas). In this project, transport energy was out of scope. In considering electricity and gas consumption, a high-level view of sites was formed in regards to both consumption and tariffs. This helps identify sites most in need of attention. This section also looked at existing solar PV as well as a high-level view of the opportunity for more solar in Bendigo.
- Near-term target and pathways. This section focussed on priority issues, particularly with respect to achieving the 2020 emissions-reduction target. It also looked into options open to Council for improving the way they manage their energy portfolio.
- Long-term target and pathways. This section looked more strategically at energy issues, particularly through the lens of Council's 2036 emissions and renewables targets. This identified the existing use of natural gas as a key strategic problem. This section looked at the key technologies to focus on in the medium to long term, as well as the macro trends in energy costs.