As an Owners’ Engineer we will provide ongoing review and assessment of all aspects of the design and engineering associated with the project. Your Enhar engineer will coordinate with all the stakeholders effectively to maintain clear lines of communication and ensure there are no lapses throughout the execution of the project.
Our primary responsibility will be to review EPC contractor’s designs, documentation, calculations and reports to ensure that they are fit for purpose. We also check that they are in accordance with all relevant Australian and International standards, Project Technical Requirements, DNSP Technical Requirements, AEMO Standards, DA Requirements and meet all regulatory obligations.
We have experience as owners engineer for large scale solar and battery projects around Australia:
- 14MW solar and BESS in Darwin, NT across two sites in Defence land
As the lenders technical advisor, Enhar review the technical aspects of the project on behalf of financial institutions in detail as well as the related information including energy yield, development approval, grid connection approval, site studies, concept design and technical specifications, including;
- Compliance with Australian Standards and local engineering requirements.
- Identification of any deficiencies in designs, calculations and reports that may be relevant to the project success.
- Compliance with Development Approval requirements.
- Compliance with Technical Requirements.
- Compliance with TNSP and DNSP Requirements.
- Compliance with AEMO Requirements.
- Testing and Commissioning Plans.
- Review Operation and Maintenance Plans.
- Compliance with other regulatory body requirements having jurisdiction over the works.
Building next-gen electrical infrastructure?
Building a solar farm?