Our engineering design services for solar, solar/battery hybrid, off grid and EV infrastructure projects are completed by in-house National Engineers Registered (NER) and Registered Practicing Engineers Queensland (RPEQ) engineers, ensuring compliant, best practice and value engineered designs.
Concept, for tender, for construction and as built designs:
- Electric vehicle infrastructure projects, electrical upgrades, DNSP applications and full electrical and civil design.
- Grid-connect solar PV system compliant with DNSP grid protection requirements and controls and Australian standards.
- Grid-connect solar battery hybrid designs optimising complex battery control battery systems and DNSP compliance.
- Optimised Off Grid Power system design - solar battery hybrid for remote communities, mine sites, telecommunication sites.
- Structural certification for roof top solar PV.
Do you require detailed technical designs for EV infrastructure, solar/battery or off-grid projects? Get in touch with one of registered engineers.
Have a lot of free roof space?
Building a solar farm?