Solar PV, Battery systems and EV infrastructure are complex, with high technical risk, in a sometimes confusing and ever-changing industry.
Get an Enhar expert on your team to ensure quality and compliance with standards, specifications, and best practice.
- Ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget
- Detailed design and project documentation review
- Regular on-site inspections to review installation compliance, OHSE and installation progress
- Review, advise and manage installation defects
- Review, advise and approve design alterations during implementation
- Review, advise and approve progress claims, variation claims and extensions of time
- Ensure design, installation and commissioning are in compliance with Australian Standards, project specifications and best practice
- Post installation auditing and defect management
- Review and approve 'as-built' drawing and O&M manuals
- Ensure system is switched on and grid connection approval is received
- Provide certificate of practical completion
Have a lot of free roof space?
Building a solar farm?