Non-compliant installation are common and lead to future performance safety and warranty issues.
Our internal team of CEC accredited electricians have completed 1000’s of post workmanship installation audits on commercial systems throughout Australia.
- Detailed post installation auditing by CEC accredited electrician.
- Installation compliance with Australian standards, project specifications, tender/quotation and best practice.
- Products are in compliance with tender/quotation, approved design, Australian Standards and are on the CEC approved list of products.
- Roof level inspection including inspection of roof attachment, isolator enclosure and combiner boxes, inspection of wiring fixings, protection and connections.
- Inverter inspection including suitability and compliance of weather protection, installation manual compliance, physical inverter mounting, electrical connections and labelling.
- Solar DB and switchboard inspection and compliance.
- Thermal imagery of modules, module connectors and isolators.
- Documentation, as-built drawings and operation and maintenance manuals are in compliance and are accurate.
- Concise, colour coded audit report including photos, clear description of defects and recommended for corrective measures.
Post installation audits extend beyond basic electrical checks and are designed to ensure safe and performant operation and increase the longevity and improve ROI of your project. If you want to ensure your solar project is setup for success, contact Enhar today.
Enhar provides clear concise descriptions of installation defects, including reference to the code, specification, structural certification or installation manual.
After the audit is complete, Enhar manages defect rectification by the contractor and ensures a complaint installation prior to practical completion and final contractor payment.
Our internal auditing team are all CEC accredited experienced electricians and audited 1000's of solar and solar PV/Battery systems; as well as EV infrastructure projects.
Contact us for quote.
Have a lot of free roof space?
Building a solar farm?