- Assess optimum solutions to maximise financial performance and reduce technical risks
- Compliant roof layouts and best practice yield estimates
- Independently assess site infrastructure upgrades and grid connection constraints
- Business case and financial case for various design options
- Independent financial analysis for various options
- Streamline procurement with the solutions you want, with quality products from reputable installers
- Detailed procurement design and document to reduce future variation claims, ensure quality products and project risk
- Public RFT or invited RFQ/RFT though our pre-qualified solar retailers
- Management of site inspections during the tender/quotation phase
- Independant evaluation of submitted quotations/tenders
- Contract review
Manage Grid Connection
Our engineering team have experience with grid connection approvals for every DNSP's across Australia. We specialise in larger complex solar and solar battery systems.
- Ensure compliance with regulations, standards and specifc requirements of each electrical distributor.
- Avoid delays and re-designs due to non-compliance, we know what the DNSP requires.
- A streamlined process helps your projects get compliant and to avoid delays in grid approvals.
- Post installation testing and reporting to DNSP requirements
Detailed Design and Certification
- Best practice compliant engineering and design drawings
- Enhanced system compliance, reliability and safety
- Compliant designs to Australian Standards, DNSP requirements and best practice
- Provide safe roof layouts ensuring maintenance access and access to other roof plant
- Improved project aesthetics and integration with the surrounding environment
- Value engineering to save money on product and installation costs
Experienced certified engineers and accredited electricians on your team for your solar project; ensuring quality from design to installation and commissioning
- Detailed design and documentation review and approval
- Regular onsite technical inspections
- Review and approve design alteration's
- Assist with progress invoices and variation claim's
- Post installation auditing and defect management
- Review and approve as built drawings O&M manual's
- Ensure system is switched on and grid approval is received
- Ensure a safe and compliant installation.
Post installation Auditing
Non-compliant installation are common and lead to future performance safety and warranty issues
- Ensure system installation is compliant to Australian Standards, project specifications and best practice.
- Experienced, industry leading CEC accredited electricians who have audited 100's of commerical systems
- Review O&M manuals and as-built drawings for compliance and accuracy
- Defect rectification management
Hassle free ongoing management of your solar and battery assets by our experience accredited team, to ensure performance and safety.
- Active monitoring through Enhar's monitoring platforms or third-party inverter online portals
- Monthly or quarterly reports on system performance, faults and rectifications
- Identification and management of faults and underperformance
- Management of product warranty claims
- Periodic Maintenace
- Solar panel cleaning
Have a lot of free roof space?
Building a solar farm?