Solar PV Feasibility and Management
- Latrobe University: 4.5MW rooftop solar and carports
- University of Melbourne: 2.7MW Solar PV program
- Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre 309kW
- Nillumbik Stadium: 100kW PV, 100kWhr/45kW battery
- South Melbourne Market, City of Port Phillip
- Private hospital rollout (national)
- City of Darebin 850kW Solar and Energy storage
- Solar Engineering and Grid Connection
Solar Farms and Storage - Development Services
- 4.9MW Longwarry battery land and planning permit
- Business case for large battery addition to 40MW solar farm
- Yarra Ranges Council 4.5MW Solar Landfill Feasibility
- 400MW Solar farm design and planning permit
- Nillumbik Shire Council Landfill 4.99MW Solar Feasibility
- Knox City Council 4.99MW Landfill Solar Farm
- Solar Farm 3D photomontages and videos
- Solar Farms and Storage - Engineering
- Solar Hybrid On Grid
- Solar Hybrid Off Grid
- Energy Audits
- Energy and Emissions Strategy
- Feasibility Studies
- Embedded Networks
- Project: Energy Audit and Grant Application for a Furniture manufacturer
Woods manufacture school furniture and their manufacturing facility has an annual power bill of approximately $100k. Enhar was commissioned by Woods to assist prepare a Clean Technology Grant Application for the plant to install a new energy efficient CNC machine, a 100kW solar array and a lighting upgrade of 100 hi bays.
Enhar conducted an energy audit of the site which identified the carbon savings and energy reduction in the production process arising from installation of the 3 measures. Enhar produced the grant application to obtain government funding matching Woods' investment 1 for 1, seeking $234,000 of grant funds towards project total costs of $468,000.
The grant was approved and Woods Furniture are currently installing all measures.
Through Enhar's audit and assistance, Woods Furniture are also proposing to upgrade a compressor system at the site through Victorian Government funding.
“In the current tough manufacturing environment, containing costs is critical and no costs are increasing more rapidly than energy costs. But where do you start? We contacted the team at Enhar to conduct a full energy audit to highlight opportunities for savings and to assist in applying for a Clean Energy Grant. And now have the tools, contacts and opportunity to reduce our energy costs. I highly recommend Enhar to organizations faced with the need to contain rising energy costs and the desire to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.„
Woods Furniture Pty Ltd