- Solar PV Feasibility and Management
- Solar Engineering and Grid Connection
- Solar Farms - Development Services
- Solar Farms - Engineering Services
- Solar Hybrid On Grid
- Solar Hybrid Off Grid
- Energy Audits
- Energy and Emissions Strategy
- Feasibility Studies
- Embedded Networks
- Wind Farms
- Grant Approvals
- Project: 282kW Plumbing Industry Climate Action Centre (PICAC)
- Detail design for construction – SLD, roof layout, volt drop calculations.
- PVSyst shading analysis and generation calculation used for performance guarantee.
- 282kW PV system on a new build, with strict performance guarantee and limited roof area
- Solaredge inverter and optimiser system installed due to significant shading issues due to roof level HVAC and obstacles
- HVAC locations altered during construction of the building, requiring several design iterations
- Limited roof space with numerous roof obstacles and shading issues
- Meeting the performance guarantee was very difficult and required panels panels to be located in non optimum locations.
For more information Get A Quote